What Makes Our Heavy-Duty Carts So Unique?
Compare Our Products With The Leading Brands In Camp Verde, Tempe, Phoenix & Mesa, AZ
Moves Over 1200 lbs. Over Any Terrain
The Ultimate Cart and Dolly in Camp Verde, Tempe, Phoenix & Mesa, AZ
If you’ve ever attempted to move a water heater, an HVAC unit or bulky building materials by hand, you know how treacherous every step can be. A heavy-duty cart can prevent workplace injuries and the need for heavy machinery.
Unlike other products you can find in Camp Verde, Tempe, Phoenix and Mesa, AZ, the heavy-duty cart and dolly made by Ultimate Cart and Dolly are….
- Easy to maneuver, so you can transport bulky materials and equipment across any terrain.
- Easy to assemble, so you won’t spend valuable time setting up your equipment.
- Easy to customize, so you can select the attachments you would use the most.
Plus, your heavy-duty cart and dolly will never get a flat tire. The 15 inch no flat tires, travel well over any terrain. How many other manufacturers can say the same about their products?
By The Numbers
If you want further proof that our heavy-duty cart and dolly is perfect for your business in the Camp Verde & Phoenix, AZ area, check out these numbers:
- Our cart and dolly can move more than 1200 lbs.
- You can choose from over 25 made-to-order attachments.
- We drew on years of testing and experience to create our products.
Get a free quote today with a 60-day price guarantee.
Large refrigeration unit for installation in household backyard. Unit must be delivered to backside of house over crushed granite terrain and lawn, while avoiding a pool.
Without An Ultimate Cart:
- 2-man job, with both needed 100% for moving equipment and unit. Installation is 1-man 100%, 1-man 25% assisting. 2 hours installation job.
- Hourly wage for each technician:$22/hour including overhead.
- Manpower expense: 2 hours * 2 technicians * 22=$88 per job
- Team installs 3 units per day, 4-5 days per week. 40 weeks/year
Assume 3 units, 4.5 days, 40 weeks.
Manpower expense=3*4.5*40*$88=$47,520 annually.
With An Ultimate Cart:
- 1-man job; as 1-man job, takes 1.25 as long =2.5 hours installation job.
- Hourly wage for each technician:$22/hour including overhead
- Manpower expense:2.5 hours * 1 technicians * $22=$66 per job.
- Technician installs 3 units per day, 4-5 days per week. 40 weeks/year
- Assume 3 units, 4.5 days, 40 weeks. Cart cost:$1,000
- Manpower expense =3*4.5*40*66=$35,640+$1,000=$36,640 annually.